Lipstick Loving with Lovedrobe.

Leave a Comment





Tunic: c/o Lovedrobe. Jeggings: Matalan. Clutch: Birthday present.  Flatforms: Next. Glasses: Max&Co at Specsavers. Belt: Asos Curve.


Before I type anything else I just want to say I LOVE THIS TOP/TUNIC
the print is my ultimate dream, I'm sure you're all aware by now that I'm more than a little addicted to lipstick and any print related to it and this is to die for. So when Lovedrobe asked if I'd like to review something from their site I knew it HAD to be this Lipstick print chiffon tunic. With it being chiffon I was worried that I'd get too warm in it as I'm just a really hot blooded person and always boiling but surprisingly for me this was fine! I decided to order a 22/24 as I wasn't sure on sizing and in the past I've usually had to wear a UK22 with Lovedrobe but I think I'd have gotten away with the 20 in this. However I do like it being more oversized so I can belt it and wear it with leggings. The sleeves are elasticated at the bottom with means you can roll them up like I have here or have them sitting on your lower arm. 

Here I've dressed it up more but I've also worn it with a scruffy pair of converse when I've been running errands so it's really versatile. I'm hoping to go out for drinks in Manchester soon with one of my old friends and I think this top would work perfectly with some wedges and a (p)leather jacket. If you can't tell I'm totally smitten with this and I will definitely be keeping an eye out on Lovedrobes website to see if they bring anymore super cute prints out! This look is also over on my YouTube channel and you can check it out now here!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig