When I dance alone, I know I'll go Blame it on me.

4 comments



Dress: c/o Scarlett and Jo. (P)leather jacket: Dorothy Perkins. Shoes: New Look. Heart necklace: Me and Zena.


I feel like it's been awhile since I used song lyrics for a blog title so I just couldn't resist using George Ezra's for the post as it's an album I've been listening to a fair bit lately. Scarlett and Jo were nice enough to pop this cute navy dress across to me a week or so ago but my easter has been a little crazy so I've unfortunately only just managed to get the photos up! 

I decided to try and go a little rockier with this look as so often now I automatically style looks with a  vintage twist. Which of course I do love but it's nice to shake things up every now and then even if it's only a tiny bit! I sized up in this dress but there wasn't any need to as always with Scarlett and Jo it is true to size, this is something I do love about them I nearly always know that a size 20 is a perfect fit for me whereas with other companies I often jump up and down their size charts. The dress is a little long for me but being only 5'2 this is something I'm used to and can either alter myself if I really want to but with this I quite like the longer length. I paired this with my very old leather jacket and a pair of shoe boots I bought in the sale a new look over a year ago but very rarely wear. My heart necklace may be a nightmare to try and photograph but I just love it so much I couldn't resist wearing it with this dress. I've been a huge fan of Me and Zena since I saw them in a Sugar Magazine when I was a teenager and last year when I was at the clothes show I fell upon their stand with some fab reductions and couldn't resist making a cheeky purchase or two! (still wishing I'd bought more though!)



You can find More Scarlett and Jo pieces here on Evans Clothing.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Cute outfit :) I've never heard of George Ezra, will have to look him up. I've been searching for some new music to listen to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love the pleather and wish I could pull off edgy looks like this - *envy*!

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig