Sweet Treats with Love This Sunday.

4 comments




Body: c/o Love This Sunday. Necklace: Custom made, Black Heart Creatives. Skirt: Matalan. Clutch: New Look. Bomber Jacket: Asos. Shoes: Mellissa (via, Asos) 

I've always loved quirky swimsuits and body suits but thought they'd be something that I'd never really be able to wear and own as things like that can be few and far between when it comes to Plus Size but thanks to lovely little email from the babes over at Love This Sunday asking if I'd like to style up on of their pieces on the blog, I now know they go up to a 3XL which is what I'm wearing. However I could have easily sized down to a 2XL so its good to know these pieces are available in a similar size to a UK22/24. I eventually decided on this adorable Jelly Bean One Piece as they're one of my favourite sweets (though that list is longer than my arm!)

The Suit itself is a really soft fabric and when stretched it doesn't go white at all like so many do! Of course with it being scoop neck on the front and even lower at the back it doesn't really offer any bust support so I am wearing a bra under it in the photos (mostly because I didn't think an accidental nip slip wouldn't go down to well!) as it is still freezing here in the UK I decided to style it more of a bodysuit than a swimming costume so I decided to make the main focus the print and colour so kept the rest of my outfit black wearing a simple jersey skirt and cute bomber jacket. Then added my fabulous custom made "Chunky Yet Funky" necklace from Black Heat Creatives and Melissa Wedge Jellies to bring out the blues in the bodice and really make it pop. I couldn't resist adding my fun Milkshake Clutch from New Look which I picked up in their January sale to keep with the sweet treats theme! I can't wait to be able to style this up in the summer when the warmer weather arrives and wear it as a swimming costume as well! 

There is a few other pieces from Love This Sunday I'm still lusting over including this Gummy Bear number which reminds me of Katy Perry's California Girls video and this French Fries piece  
because who doesn't love chips?!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. You look amazing! Love the clutch x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. Loving the shoes.

    Cris
    Momentswithcris.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there,ciao Rosie...You're so talented in create stunning looks...always Your outfits give emotions...so amazing outfit...it's a work of Art!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT BODYSUIT! I must get my hands on one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig