BLOG SALE!

Leave a Comment

I'm having a HUGE BLOG SALE over on my facebook page! With lots of items still with tags on or just never worn. I'm wanting a quick turnaround so I can get everything posted out as soon as possible and free up some space in my life (and a few pennies in my pocket!)

All prices are extremely fair and majority are pretty low as I just want things out of my life and off to a better home! If they look creased it's probably because they are from be stored away for months on end.
All postage costs will be on each photo separately along with the price I'd like for it. Please do give me an offer and I'm happy to do a good deal if you're purchasing more than one piece!

All postage prices will be based on posting within the UK. If you're from overseas and wish to buy something I'm happy to post but of course it'll cost quite a lot more!

Just comment on the photos and it's a first come first serve basis, however I don't want to hold items for any longer than 24hours (and that's a complete max for me!)

Hoping to have sold and posted everything by the 4th or 5th of November!

NO RETURNS!
If you haven't paid within 24 hours the garment will go onto the next person as I want a quick turn around!

You can find all my pieces over on www.facebook.com/aroselikethis or for the full album this direct link here.



HAPPY SHOPPING!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig