Do You Want Curves With That?!

1 comment




                  "Do you want curves with that?" tee: Nicky Rockets. Bra: Elomi Bijou c/o Bras Galore.
                        Bottoms: Elomi Bijou Shorts c/o Bras Galore. (all available in nude and pansy)

In the past few years I've began to feel comfortable with who I am, mostly thanks to finding the world of blogging and discovering an array of clothing and discovering my personal style. Of course I still have my hiccups from time to time particularly when it comes to feeling like I'm okay in swimwear or underwear but I'm now a little older and (sometimes) wiser I'm finally beginning to feel good in all aspects of my style and shape. So I'm hoping to get more posts up like this as I think well fitting foundations can completely change the shape of a garment you're wearing.

I was lucky enough to be contacted by Bras Garlore who were sweet enough to ask if I'd like to review anything from the site and of course I was completely spoilt for choice! I decided to go for something that I new I needed in my wardrobe which was a classic black bra. I choose this piece from Elomi not only because I know how fabulous there lingerie is already but also because it is functional as well as having pretty details like the bows and trim. I ordered a size 38E and a UK20 in the briefs and they all fit wonderfully!  The core sits flush against my chest in the right place and they're is no gaping on the cups but I also don't over spill them.I'd always recommend being fitted by someone prior to ordering online or having a go yourself so you can get the perfect style and shape for you. In the past I've found the ladies in Debenhems to be fabulous for fittings and listening properly to what you'd like. Ordering from Bras Galore was as easy as 1,2,3 as they're site has clear images along with it being relatively simply to navigate, they're also super helpful if you have any questions just pop them a tweet at @brasgalore and they'll be happy to help you!

I just wanted to quickly mention how FABULOUS Nicky Rockets tee's are! I now own four which I simply love to wear, this is one of the newer prints which I LOVE and thought would look awesome with this lingerie set. I finished the look with a slick of deep pink lip colour and a matching butterfly hair slide. I'd love to know what you think of the pieces and what are your favourites!



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig