Cause, Lipstick on your Collar Told a Tale on you, Boy.

5 comments


Shoes and necklace: Topshop. Sunglasses: c/o Specspost. Outfit: MADE BY MY FAIR HANDS.

I did this shoot for a project I handed in at Uni a few days back and I thought I'd show you guys my fiercest model poses... big thanks to my rather fabulous boss who snapped these for me after work. Who'd have thought the stairs up to my office would be the perfect place for the photo shoot session! These were for a competition as well as so we'll see how that goes but everyone who entered was seriously amazing so I don't think I'll have much of a chance I'm afraid! 

I utterly adore this fabric, so much so that when I found it I bought 4 metres and I'm totally wishing I'd bought more! I'm hoping to whip up a circle skirt and crop top with what I have left if I can! I decided to go with a cute retro inspired look with modern accent, hence the amazing shoes and my statement necklace. I was sent this sunglasses as a lovely surprise from Specspost and I'm completely over the moon and have already been worn countless times, even inside! They've got my prescription in and they're just perfect to injecting some vintage glamour to my peepers!

My sewing skills still aren't top notch but I am getting better and as I'm slowly learning to make patterns in my size (this one for the competition was originally a size 6) thanks to my tutors help, I'm hoping my confidence will grow! I'll hopefully have another shoot for you soon with a jacket I designed and created myself, some of you may have seen it on my Instagram way back at the end of January when I finished that unit. I'm hoping to post more of my Uni things, so hopefully you like seeing what I design and make!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. I'm so envious of those boots! They're amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That print....*drools*

    Becky
    www.doesmyblogmakemelookfat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love that print. Amazing talent. x You always look hot in red lipstick too. ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig