Victoria Baths.

4 comments

Jacket: Dorothy Perkins. Top: New Look. Jeans: Asos Curve. Shoes: Evans. Glasses: Asos ( I had my prescription put in!)


Bag: Charity Shop.


Jacket: Dorothy Perkins. Top: New Look. Jeans: Asos Curve. Shoes: Evans. Glasses: Asos.


These are just a few snaps I took when I attended the Vintage Homeshow at Victoria Baths a few weeks ago, due to the weather that day it ended up being freezing in the building and I probably should have worn a jumper. We did however still manage to stop for ice cream on the drive home! I was quite restrained this time round and myself only bought a picture framed and a tin wall hanging for my bedroom, my dad actually came away with more bits and bobs! You may have noticed that Victoria Baths is one of my favourite places to go (I've done a fair few blog posts including it over the years) I just think it's the perfect backdrop for photographs and I hope to do some shoots there in the future!

So onto my clothes, I'M ACTUALLY WEARING JEANS!!! After what seems like an eternity saying I'd probably never find jeans I liked on me, I've been proven wrong. They're not perfect as they cut in a little but with some more wear they should be fine. These are the Asos Curve ankle grazers but due to my lack of height they're actually the perfect length on me, only downside being I have epic muffin top with them which I've disguised with this pretty little top, which after a long time of hunting down on eBay etc the lovely Claire from French for Cupcake offered to sell me hers which she'd hardly worn! You can't see on these awkward photos (my mum took them and I was worrying people would walk in and wonder what she was doing) but it has the loveliest scalloped collar.

I'm off to a vintage fair I've never been to next weekend and I have to admit I am really rather excited!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Looking as babely as ever. Gorgeous outfit and I'm in love with those glasses!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that floral bag, and your outfit is banging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig