Flower Power.

8 comments


Leggings: Matalan. Dress: Simply Be. Denim Vest: Dorothy Perkins. Shoes: Evans (full review soon!).


These were taken when it was still properly summer, as its now September and its quickly becoming time to pack up my life again and return to uni for my second year (which I'm totally not ready for and don't want to happen) it feels like I've not had summer at all especially as I've spent the whole of my summer on an array of medication or miserable, I feel a little robbed.

But anyway one a lighter note I got this lovely dress from Simply Be as a thank you for modelling it while at Plus North as I said in that post whatever you modelled you got to keep, which was amazing. This is just showing how I wore it myself as its to big for me so I used my denim vest to pull me in slightly, I've literally not had this off my back since I bought it at the start of August.

Evans have also been really good to me lately and sent me quite a few pairs of shoes to try out from there new season collection and I have to say pretty much love them all! This pair came at the perfect time after my black flats (also from Evans) had to go to the big shoe box in the sky so these new slipper style have become my go to. Tomorrow I'm travelling to Leicester to start moving into my new house which means in the next few weeks you'll be getting a new tour of my house I'll even make it like cribs, might even get my housemates to join in and make a video! I'm excited about making a new room my own and adding all my trinkets and cushions I've collection but starting uni again is another thing entirely.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. i want to be in the video. i don't know about the other two. but i'm in. yessss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved you in the dress at Plus North and it looks fab with the denim vest! Good Luck with your uni move, and your second year. I hope it all goes well for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these denim vests. Really regretting not getting one myself! The colours on this dress really suit you :)

    xx


    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so happy!!
    This dress is so pretty and looks perfect with the demin waistcoat!

    xoxox
    http://bigisalsobeautiful.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am being very much busy with my business day by day with is related with relocations and storage and I am enjoying it a lot cause it's a very good opportunity to meet various types of people in here http://www.palmersrelocations.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Low cost web design is day by day very fake cause they are very much amateur to do your job but we are here for you something special ...http://www.flashwebz.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig