Cakes.

6 comments



I just wanted to show you all these lovely cakes I iced two weeks ago for our last night at rainbows until the summer holidays! We had two of the girls leaving for brownies so it was also there pot of gold party to. In case I haven't mentioned it on the blog before when I'm at home I help my mum with her Rainbows unit as a trainee leader, I've gone through every section in the Girl Guiding movement and its something that I know I wouldn't be the person I am today without it, whether that's good or bad I'm yet to decide!

My mum bought this cake stand and it was awful just after I took these pictures the leg under decided to buckle under the weight of the cakes and rip, just generally it was really rubbish. My mums offered to buy me a proper one because I really enjoyed icing the cakes and found it oddly therapeutic. I'm actually contemplating doing some posts in the future of my guiding uniform and stuff we do as I fell were sometimes forgotten and its something that when I'm home I tend to wear on a weekly basis! Would you be interested on seeing my different uniforms I have worn and do wear for Girl Guiding UK?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. Yes I would love to know more about it lovely and if you ever fancy baking for me I wouldn't mind that either ;] xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i must confess i didn't bale the cakes this time i just decorated them!

      Delete
  2. Looks so yummy!!! Put me in the mood for baking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG
    editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    My blog: baby girl pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe this website needs a lot more attention.
    I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the advice!

    my page how to get rid of bad smells in house

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig