Perfect Party Frocks.

3 comments





As Christmas day is something like only five days away! YES ONLY FIVE PANIC MODE IS WELL AND TRULY ON if you've still got lots of parties to go to I'm here to help I thought I'd do a post on some of the beautiful frocks from Simply Be Now unless your living under a rock you will know that they are one of the best places for plus size women's clothing if your after something fashionable but also flattering.

Now if you've been following my blog for a while you'll know I love anything with a cute collar so this peter pan collared tunic style dress is perfect for me not too dressy but enough detail on it for the festive season. Also the fabric it is made of will be perfect to wear when your filling your tummy with all that Christmas food! I'm also a huge fan of lace in particular lace dresses but I always tend to go for black ones but as I'm now much more confident in myself I would go for this beautiful angel ribbons lace tunic dress the style of the sleeves and flare of the bottom of the dress would just look great for a festive night out.

The final dress I have chosen to show you is this gorgeous glitter spot prom number, this would be great if you want the main focus to be the bottom half of your body and not your chest, it also adds a little sparkle without you ending up twinkling like a Christmas bauble. I would finish this look with a slick of pillar box red lipstick and a little shawl or bolero of some kind.

I hope you've liked reading this post as I want to show that not all plus size stores are frumpy and I think simply be really show that you can be over a size 18 and be fashionable! I'm hoping to get a few outfit posts/reviews up this week before Christmas day!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I have the Peter Pan dress heading it's way to me as we speak - I got it in my usual size, but felt it was a little tight, so have gone a size up... just hope this works as I love it sooooo much! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It annoys me when store make all their plus size clothes shapeless - it's not fair! I really like the last dress (:
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig