Monday Mugshot, Week 6.

2 comments

1. Yes here is another Monday Mugshot its the only post I seem to be keeping up with, I know recently outfit posts have been few and far between but hopefully I can try and get back up to speed with them soon!

2.My two friend from home were over Friday/Saturday last week and lets just say I got really extremely merry and woke up one of my flatmates up screaming to one direction very loudly at 2am, as well as showing all the boys I can just about down a pint which is ever so classy and yes I did regret it later. But seriously it was so nice to go out with my girls from uni and home together and finally meeting all the boys was lovely as well honestly everyone I've become friends with are so nice, I couldn't asked for better!

3. This may sound really sad but my mums coming up at the end of the week to spend a day with me so we can go around the city and look at the museum and everything because I've been wanting to do it for awhile but couldn't get anyone to come, so my mum offered to while shes off work for half term! I'm hoping to impress her with how well I sort of know my way around!

4. I'm actually going to beg with a few of you now, if your any good on photoshop I may need your desperate help I have a project in soon and I'm really struggling with it! Just nothing seems to be sinking in and I really feel like I'm drowning in the class instead of managing to keep my head above the water if you catch my drift? (see what I did there? haha)
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig