Prom.

3 comments




These are just a few pictures from my friends 6th form leavers prom I attended on Wednesday evening. I felt a little messy because I'd rushed from college, but it was all fine in the end. I don't want to bore you with to much babbling but I'll just say I had a lovely night and ended up walking home from a friends party at 5.30 this morning, I also meant to get some outfit pictures I did but a lot of light flooded in so I don't know how good they'll look but I shall upload them regardless. I have to say one of the best things about last night was seeing all my friends and just thinking how much we've grown in the past few years, especially as I've been at college so I haven't seen them all on a daily basis for a long time its much more noticeable to me. Were all going to uni or moving on to something new and different, but I know we'll all be able to meet up once in a while and it will just all fit into place.

Tomorrow is my last official day in college as a student how scary is that! Two years have definitely gone quickly, I can't quite believe I could possibly be going to uni, its terrifying!

And lastly may I just reassure you by saying I was not tipsy in any of these pictures......
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig