So I'm on youtube now.

5 comments



This is just a little post to say I'm finally on YouTube! ( I mean I've had an account for years, but it had stupid videos on) so I deleted it and made one centred around my blog, though all my gig and concert video's will be going up on this YouTube as well, in fact there's a Mcfly one on at the moment from a few weeks ago and in my opinion is amazing (but I am more than a little bias!)

The pictures above are just screen shots from some of my videos, I just tend to ramble about my blog, my life and anything that comes to mind! Sometimes there is a reason behind my videos sometimes there's not. Though be warned I seem to explain things in an extremely long winded way! At some point I will post some videos up on my blog as well, once I decide whether I'm remotely okay at doing video blogs.

Here is a link to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/aroselikethis
please feel free to add me as a friend or subscribe, I will definitely check out your channels too and most likely friend you back and subscribe too!

I'm hoping to get a few outfit posts up soon as well as a few other posts I've got in the pipeline, and finally I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much as I often do. I will try and probably post quite a lot in the next few weeks as I'm off for the Easter holidays! And I promise this is the last thing, I've been making my final collection at college for our fashion show in the summer just out of interest would you like me to put a few pictures of my clothing up? I probably would of anyway but I just wanted to ask if you'd like to see them first?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. good for you! i'm still too chicken to get an official youtube/makeup channel ... i'm sure i'd get nervous and start to ramble :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very great that you are on YouTube too. Joe Biden Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Equipped to growth your business presence with social channels in marketplace? Provide a try to get your first 1000 free YouTube subscribers proper now. Additionally check LetMePost to discover quality DA PA Checker device now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig