Replay Your Fragrance.

2 comments



The design of the Replay Your Fragrance! is painted by the artist Stina Persson, who used aquarelle to contribute to the spontaniousness and emotions of the compositions. The outer package and commercial poster show that the simple things can also be authentic and unique.

Stina uses inks,washes and bleach to produce some of her stunning whimsical illustrations. I feel the mood she produces with her work is quite natural and flowing, because the ink is almost free to gravitate to where ever it wishes and then from the ink mark the beautifully crafted picture is produced. I almost always love the colours Stina Persson uses in her work, burnt oranges and ocean blues everything comes across as natural even though the finished product is often bold and bright.

what do you think of Stina Persson's work?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig