Are you going to top that?

2 comments



All these tops are from evans this is my wish list of tops for my new term in September. these would all be great, i love the magazine one far right and i also love the military style top second.

The lace skater dress is a pure beaut, I've had my eyes on this for a while but I'm still waiting for it to go on sale...sighh. I also know of a few more lovely blogger's who have said they love this dress too! all these pieces range in price from £20 to £35 and can be found on the evans site and in stores nation wide.

Which top or dress is your favourite?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig